The Anacortes Waterfront Festival 2018 dates are:
Saturday June 2nd 10AM-6PM
Sunday June 3rd 10AM-5PM
Waterfront Festival Kick-off Dinner
Friday, June 1, 2018 6:00PM
The Annual Waterfront festival dinner celebrates the eve of the community Waterfront Festival. There will be presentations from local talent with a focus on bringing the community together to support our annual celebration. Tickets are $50 in advance. The evening includes dinner from Gere-a-Deli, festival presentations, and dancing.
for more information contact the Port of Anacortes at 360-293-3134
Click here for a full list of vendors & entertainment schedule
Click here for a map of the festival layout
- Free Boat Rides – Brought to you by the Anacortes Yacht Club. Get there early on Saturday and Sunday for a free boat ride in the waters around Anacortes. The first boats head out at 10am each day. Sign up starting at 9:45am at the gazebo by the Marina office for your ride. Much thanks to the Anacortes Yacht club for donating their time and use of their boats for the community event!
- Quick and Dirty Boat Building Demonstration – Coordinated by the Anacortes Small Boat Center, teams work form 10am-3pm on Saturday to build boats out of limited materials and then demonstrate the floatability. Click here for rules and sign-up form. All proceeds from the entry fees and judging goes to help fund ASBC’s long-term goal of a permanent small-boat facility in Anacortes. Click here to watch a video of the boat building and demonstration.
- Model Boat Show – Hosted by Skagit R/C Ship Modelers.
- All Corvette Car Show Saturday June 2 – Contact the Majestic Glass Corvette Club: 299.9303
- Custom Classic Car Show Sunday June 3 – Contact the Majestic Glass Corvette Club: 299.9303
- BlackJack Squadron – Formation flyover in honor of D-Day
- Channel of Discovery – Educational displays where you can learn about boats, the waterfront and more
- Children’s Area – Free activities for children and pay-for-play features
- Build a model boat with Fidalgo Island Rotary
- and Much Much More!
Click here for a map of recommended parking areas – please drive slowly and watch for pedestrians!