Anacortes has a large group of talented photographers and artists – these idyllic images can be seen on the Washington State Ferry M/V Samish.
There are two ways to enjoy this photo gallery:
1. Click on the left or right arrows immediately below the photograph to look at them, at your leisure
2. Click on the image below to view at full screen – then, click the play arrow to start the slidehow
Start your Northwest island adventure in Anacortes, and travel to some of the world’s most spectacular waters, world-class cities, and charming seaside villages. Washington State Ferries provides daily service to the San Juan Islands, or take a three-hour ferry ride through island-dotted waters to Vancouver Island, BC, to explore Victoria, Butchart Gardens, and Sidney, our Canadian sister city.
Vehicle Reservations: Know when you’ll go.
Whether you’re traveling for a wedding, family reunion, group vacation, or other group event, Washington State Ferries (WSF) wants to make your travel convenient, easy and predictable from Anacortes. As part of that effort, we have implemented a new reservation system.
This system beneﬁts you, our customer, by allowing you to:
• Know when you’ll go with a guaranteed spot for your vehicle on your reserved sailing
• Travel conveniently and predictably
• Spend less time waiting in line for a ferry
This is especially great for anyone making a planned trip to the islands. Below, you will ﬁnd additional information to help you to plan your travel, make, change and use your reservation. Click here to read over some Frequently Asked Questions about the Vehicle Reservation System.
Reservations are free. Fares are based on vehicle size. Go to the Washington State Ferry website for more information: Washington State Ferry – Fares for Vehicles